Tuesday 22 April 2014

Photo journal lacking certain essentials

This blog is turning into a bit of a black hole. At a meeting of the ladies-with-babies church group, I had the bright idea of reading the Bible instead of writing the blog in the wee small hours of the morning. I have been doing this (eyes permitting; comprehension somewhat fogged). Husband bought me a garden journal for Christmas so I've been transferring a folder of scraps into there. However, it was for a photographic record of the garden changing that the blog was started. Oh dear. Maybe if I ever manage to stay awake in the evenings then photos will appear. Can't see that happening for at least a year (Daniel slept through 3 nights last week for the first time; turns out he was ill). Watch this (increasingly fertile) black hole...

No comments:

Post a Comment